March opportunities from BDiary:
- 14 days free of all PREMIUM opportunities;
- promo code for the largest beauty exhibition in Ukraine BEUTY EXPO 2021 (March 24 - 26);
- drawing of a branded set of sparkling glasses from BDiary;
- drawing of the personal site of the esthetician for a year;
What do I need to do to get all the features:
1. Install the BDiary
App Store https://apps.apple.com/en/app/bdiary/id1533442829
Play Market https://play.google.com/store/apps/details? id = com.bdiarysoft.bdiary 2.
Allow BDiary to send you messages.
3. Wait for the promo code (it will come directly to the application on March 18) and the draw (March 27-28 - your winning lot will come directly to the application).
BDiary - a mobile assistant for professionals in the field of beauty:
- keeps a work calendar and calculates your employment and productivity;
- saves customer cards with anamnesis and recommendations;
- saves the history and content of each visit in the electronic map of the visit;
- saves PHOTO TO / PHOTO AFTER / CONTROL PHOTO in the electronic map of the visit, without taking up phone memory;
- configures catalogs of drugs, cosmetics and types of procedures for auto-filling of visit cards;
- calculates the financial result of activities;
- you can work as a team of specialists - there is a synchronized account;
Saves from 25! hours per month that you have left for rest, family, enjoyment of life.
BDiary - a truly charming personal mobile assistant # omniscient for Private Practice in the field of beauty and aesthetics!
1. Free transfer of goods or services is considered a gift.
2. The site will be designed on the Tilda designer for a period of 1 year. The domain name is not included in the copy and is provided by the domain name.
3. It is not possible to issue a free period for PREMIUM account holders.
4. The draw is made using random.org/ 5. The
results of the draw are provided by a push message in the middle of the BDiary application. 6. The Organizer is not responsible for the terms of the draw and may change the rules at its discretion, including but not limited to technical failures of the program and due to failure to provide participants with access to messages from BDiary.